Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Highlights for Wednesday One-Liners

Toddler in stroller: Step one, cut a hole in the box... Step two, put your junk in the box! Step three, make her open the box! --Dressing room, Bloomingdale's

Nine-year-old boy on cell: It's not that I don't understand your vision, I just don't agree with it. --Bus stop, 79th & 5th Overheard by: Melly Mel

Eight-year-old boy whining: Dad, I'm thirsty! I wanna go to the liquor store! --Central Park Overheard by: admiring their childrearing practices

Four-year-old boy to nanny: I talk to strangers! I talk to strangers! Why are you squeezing my hand so hard?! --60th & Lex

Little boy, after bumping into a girl: Sorry, my ass is broken. --City Hall Subway Station Overheard by: Miss Adventure

Three-year-old girl waiting in check-out line: Mommy, I hate this store! Are we in the suburbs? --Trader Joe's, Union Square

Little British girl: Mummy, when I die can I be here? --Evolution, Spring St. Overheard by: stephanie

more....

No comments: