Friday, March 9, 2007

Please Sponsor Me

Friends! I’m participating in the World Partnership Walk, which takes place on Sunday, May 27th, 2007 (June 3rd in Ottawa) and I would like to invite you to donate to my fundraising effort by making a secure, online contribution by credit card. The Walk, which is held in nine cities across the country, is Canada's largest national event dedicated to helping communities in the developing world break the cycle of poverty. Click here to visit my Web page An initiative of Aga Khan Foundation Canada (AKFC), the Walk has a real impact on the lives of poor communities in Africa and Asia, bringing effective and lasting development solutions to some of the poorest communities in Asia and Africa. All contributions to the Walk (100%) go directly to programs that improve education and health care, enhance rural livelihoods and strengthen community-based organizations. Please note that when you donate to me, your name and the amount donated will appear on my personal web page, which can be viewed by others. If you would prefer that your name not be displayed, please check the box “I prefer to make this donation anonymously” on the donation form. An official tax receipt will be sent to you by e-mail within 2-3 business days. If you want to learn more about the event, visit World Partnership Walk or call 1.800.267.2532 x142. Thanks for helping me in the fight against global poverty. Khanu Lalani

No comments: